light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Sunday, August 3, 2008

thankful.

Sometimes you meet people and something "clicks". They're as comfortable as the cold side of the pillow, as refreshing as febreze after a smoke, and as sweet as getting flowers just because its wednesday. They are so amazing in the simplest ways. And this is my story: "Angels" like that rarely show up in my life.... so when they do come across my path, I can't help but hold on; hold on so tight that they never cross a lovers path. They are too amazing to be anything else than friends that keep me comforted, keep me smiling with my heart, and
keep me high on that healthy love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i miss you cousin.
we never got to talk!
booooo.
catch up "sesh" bffaeaffl.