light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

poema.... kind of

i convince myself
that things wont work out
because i never see myself through the wall thats never down
it protects me from what im afraid of
what i don't know, and what I don't want to see
but what it keeps me from is what i look for:
the real me truly being happy

So i live my sheltered life, i stay with what i know
ill keep myself distanced, never let this story show
with all the same friends, people, relationships
without the person i wanna spend my life with
.......

but when that day comes

the day i decide to climb, jump, and risk it all
he'll be right under me waiting...
with his open arms, ready to break my fall.

No comments: