light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Friday, August 15, 2008

the sunset. simply happy.


sunset - marques houston
BBQ's tonight and I can't wait: I can't wait to have all that healthy love around us (TFM)... but things always come to a bitter sweet ending: As the fun and bonding reach that peak, it's already time to watch the summer set. I've been trying to avoid the subject in general, but I am leaving to move into school in exactly a week. I'm actually not far at all from all of eagle rock/ glendale, but when school comes around, people detach for one reason or another. I know for a fact though, that I have made some true friends; friends that will be exactly the same once summer comes rolling by again. These are the people that will check up on you, call to say I miss you, and the people that will never forget those endless summer nights. Whether at sages, jed's, kev's, monic's, hookah bar, wes', eagle rock mall, eagle vista, bell jeff, csun, howard johnson, scooter's, pete's, derreck's, david's, lala's, the spot, or even just on aim.... I will always remember how happy you kept me (even when doing nothing). Monic, Fran, Kev, Marc, Rissa, Joey, Aldie, DJ, Chris, Mon, David, Dereck, Missee, Jo ann, Mitch, Ysa, JP, Pat, Wes, Jenna, Scooter, Justin, and the other 10 I forgot to name... I can't help but love you guys.... but you know, it's about that time to let summer go, just so we can do it again next time. Keep in touch, stay sane, and be happy.

Sometimes you have to step away to see what you've got, let go to see how badly you need it, and sometimes you have to watch sunset just so it can rise again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for naming me in that list, cousin. =[

MITCHY ITCHY said...

doope. thank you for saving my life last night...by taking me to the bathroom. haha