light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Monday, August 25, 2008

I went to church after not going the entire summer and it made me think:
Do I have to ask God to come back into my life, or was he always there?
and I looked back at my summer and couldn't help but feel blessed. I'm on the right track, I've been ridiculous happy, and still feel Him right there beside me. He was there.

Scripture says Jesus said "who do you say I am"... but who do people say I am, or you are?
What I hope is that I am still me, that people see my genuinity, my honesty, and care even when I do bullshit sometimes... I am me no matter what. I am still that little girl.

No comments: