light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

messages in the sand.


message to self
  • I love you, I care about you, I will always be there for you. Keep trying because"life doesn't put anything in front of you that you can't handle". Everything will change: your friends, your family, your love, your future. It's up to you if you want to spend each second guessing yourself or staying happy. But you will always be you because I am here to stay.
message number one
  • It's funny because I was playing the same game, just last year. To tell you the truth, the fuss that me and you see probably shouldn't be stressing you out. Whatever you went through has already happened, and is far within our reach. It's history, it's past, but definitely not a time to forget. The present is what you have right now, and what you have complete control over. You know? It's fun. The chase. Probably the best part of any kind of friendship. And I had fun. I don't know you, and I'm not here with a solution, but just support. Because I really do care about others, you know the big picture. Not the little picture with just me in it. I've been homeless, broke, sad to the verge of insanity, called a bitch, a homewrecker, a shame to everyone and everything. Don't be scared because you don't know where all of this is headed, but trust yourself that you're going to lead yourself to your right place. I understand to a certain extent. More specifically, I'm here to say chasing comfort gets you nowhere if you look in more than one place. Everyone needs that person they can confide in, cuddle with, and be totally bare with their soul. And you gotta look hard. Spend honest time in one direction. "If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going." And if you look aimlessly you move nowhere, but in a circle. Let me be the one to tell you that everything that goes on in this little group of friends gets around. And not because they like drama but because they choose their friends to confide in rather than lovers. And I think that's something to learn from. The "realer" you are with people, the more genuine they become (and I think thats something that we all look for.) I haven't met someone as nice as you in a long time, and I got a little star struck. I thought about the situation and something wasn't right; I could see right through you, but I didn't wanna turn around and look. I'm sure there's way more to you. I just wish I didn't make things so awkward. You shouldn't have winked twice at friends. Ones the limit. But I will admit, I instigated, and I apologize. I just hope you can get back to who you were, whoever that was. But I am thankful that bc of this I have the control over myself to not fall for anyone who doesn't know me... this is why stopped going that way: because I am too thankful for all those who took the genuine time to love who I am and embrace that. Those are real people, and because I did the right thing, I hope you get the chance to be the real you too. and I look forward to meeting you later.
message number two:
  • I need to have time to recuperate, for myself, regardless if I'm being selfish or not I need to recuperate. What you do to me isn't fair; not to me, but to us. We're not going to move if we're both afraid. And until then, I can't help but do what I always do for you, wait.
message number three:
  • My bestfriends will always be best to me, but it's those who keep me busy away from troubles, those who keep me laughing, those who have inside jokes with me, who make my day and keep me smiling. It's so fucking fun being around you guys whether is partying and dancing our hearts out, or sitting at a kickback texting each other. I love it, what can I say. I hope that we take time once in a while to be thankful for the simple things, all the little things, that keep us together every night.

No comments: