light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

it's about time....

This is a formal apology to my friends who should be my number one. You are the people who keep me happy, busy, and make me laugh.... I love you guys. And there shouldn't be a person, more a like a boy, to ruin my time with you. As much as I would like to work it out with him, it wont happen, at least not RIGHT NOW. And I really think that people should reconsider what really is healthy in your lives. Because they're are people put on this earth that were meant to make you happy.... It really does take a chunk of courage out of me to say that it is embarrassing to answer your phone calls, to fight with you, and make people stare. I love you to death, but NOW'S not the time. I'm here right now to have fun, to play, and to have someone else on my mind besides you. No drama, no crazy phone calls, or texts from singapore.... just me.

No comments: