light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

disclaimer: the panda bear's random. really random. thanx fran.
com·pli·ca·tion
[kom-pli-key-shuhn]
noun.
1. something that introduces, usually unexpectedly, some difficulty, problem, change, etc.
... wouldn't this just be life in general? I'd like to think that things come about in my life out of my control, placing no blame on me. But I can't help to think that my life is a series of events that were a result of one action, one second, one word, or one moment that happened a long long time ago. Like do you hurt and hate guys now because that one kid in grade school took your sandwich, or do you get butterflies easily because peek-a-boo and surprises were your favorite when you were little...I just dont understand how I can smile so big at a text message.... If anyone decides to read this I apologize in advance for all the scattered thoughts. I usually prefer direction, but this was an impulse post..... Id like to believe in spontaneous romance, natural disasters, and short encounters with important people in your life, but I feel like were all here because we want to be in the positions were in right now. There aren't people in our lives that were put on this earth to make us feel bad, and there aren't people that miraculously click with, we bring about our lives and create what we want to feel (drama, laughter, love)regardless of what our fairytale vision is. I mean, right now, I like it, I like that i'm okay with what I created.

No comments: