light spice with no fuck ups.

simply salty ideas, thoughts, and art to take over your blank life...
                                                             
                                     need help? 
                                                                  theothergirl21@gmail.com


excuses to live.

  • photographer
  • cook
  • part-time girlfriend
  • thought enthusiast
  • dancer
  • make-up artist
  • (art credit: deviantart.com)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

simply A Beautiful Beginning.

I'd like to think that the way I carry myself reflects the person I really am. I always care and think of the long run, make sure I'm at my best (or at least warn people when I am at my worst), dress appropriately, speak eloquently of what I know, and am enthusiastic to learn everything that I do not. I've been called a "mother" by many people for this reason: I LIVE to stimulate life and remind as many people as I can that there's always a life worth living. I take care of people, dress them up, tell them the beautiful side of a horrifying story, and remind everyone that they are always loved to prove that their existence in this world makes a difference (and a great difference in my life mind that.) Today, September 25,2008 at 12:15pm I opened this letter:


The Delta Sigma chapter of the Co-Ed, International, Business Professional Fraternity, DELTA SIGMA PI, extended a bid to me as a result of my "commitment to business studies,and professionalism". My person has paid off; the "bros" of DSP are giving me a chance not to be a brother of Delta Sigma Pi, but to be me, to be my person and have an international business fraternity by my side to support me, inspire me, and help me live that better life. HARD WORK PAYS OFF and eventually gives you that chance to continue your life with a new BEAUTIFUL BEGINNING.
FIN

No comments: